Friday 29 March 2013

Rhianne the Trainee Fashion Stylist!

Hello there!

I have always loved clothes. I loved shopping and putting a nice outfit together so when the opportunity crossed my path to do a fashion styling course what do you think Rhianne said?

Yes!!!!

My course  is with 'The London School of Styling' founded by Carly Brook a top fashion and personal stylist who also lectures across the world. The course consists of one very intensive theory lesson around the fundamentals and history of fashion and from then on it is all hands on.

There are three photoshoots. The first is the personal styling shoot I had the privilege of going on this shoot a couple of weeks ago and it was a tough day. The fashion we see on television and in magazines never transmits the blood sweat and tears it takes to get to the finished product, nonetheless the day was amazing.

My beautiful friend Nush agreed to be my model for the day and we literally shopped till we dropped to get he kitted out with three outfits for the day.

Shoot number two is coming up, this time with some professional models and I am so excited. So watch this space for the next update on my fashion stylist journey and some more behind the scenes pictures.

Hope you enjoyed and remember to be the best you.

Rhianne xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment