Friday 29 March 2013

Did I feel blue?

Howdy,

So I had this pout paint by Sleek sitting in my makeup box for two months. One day I came home and though what the dickens am I waiting for?! So obviously I wacked some on, no mixing or altering and now I know what people mean when they say love at first sight. Blue lips will forever be a part of my staple looks.

The paint is highly pigmented and you only need a very small amount to fully cover the lips (even with juicy ones like mine). All I needed was the size of one and a half grains of rice. The other thing I love about this is that it blends so well with anything. I mixed it with a purple and got the most gorgeous violet colour. The other colours in the rang will definetly be purchaced. I can't wait to get mixing!!

Hope you like and if you have any questions, comments or suggestions comment below.

Remember to always be the best you.

Rhianne xx

No comments:

Post a Comment