Sunday 20 January 2013

Howdy y'all

So I've been doing a lot of experimenting with my air recently I've really enjoyed playing in it, so much that I'm thinking I may have to put it in to twists to give it a break.

So one of my first styles was the classic fauxhawk. Its quick, easy and looks great. The tools I used were hairbands, a lot of bobby pins, a wide tooth comb, a horse brush, olive oil ecostyler gel and my edge control.

I did the style on an old twist out. To make sure I didn't struggle with style in the morning, the nigh before I spritzed my hair with my water and glycerin mix and detangled my hair with my wide tooth comb. I then split my hair into three horizontal sections and secured each with a hairband. I did this to make sure that my hair stayed toward the middle of my head.




In the morning I let my hair out of the hair bands and applied ecostyler gel to the sides of my head. I then used, what my mum always called a horse brush -brush with hard bristles, and used it to slick my edges. I then used, what seemed like 100 bobby pins, to secure the middle section of my fauxhawk. The final step was to add some edge control to the sides for a polished look and fluff, fulFF,  FLUFF the middle.


Simple as pie and an edgy look for day or night!

Hope you enjoy the look and remember to be the very best you!


Rhianne xx

No comments:

Post a Comment