Sunday 20 January 2013

Glasses from Claire's Accessories

What up home skillets!


Bow from Aldo
So this is ridiculously late considering that we are now approaching the end of January BUT, I like the pictures so much I still want to post them. 


So at Christmas, to get all the staff and customers in the festive mood    my manager suggested that we dress up in reds and greens, which, I initially thought would be a lot of hassle. It did, however, turn out to be a lot of fun. My favourite day was Christmas Eve. I had made it up in my mind to go all out and do something special. The natural conclusion? Mrs Clause. Yes I went to work as Mrs Clause complete with with red dress and snowflake on my face. It was well received and the day was a lot of fun.


Earrings from Superdrug
My hair I kept in a simple quiff and puff (my best to date even if i do say so myself). For me, the accessories really did make this outfit.
 

I do love a bit of dressing up :D

Hope you enjoyed the look and remember to be the best you.

Rhianne xx

No comments:

Post a Comment